Classroom Workshops and Residencies
Contact Beth for detailed information
A 26 page Activity/Study Guide accompanies each of Beth’s school programs.
- How to Write It: Story Creation and Creative Writing
- How To Tell It: Verbal Expression and Storytelling
- The Spoken and Unspoken Paths to a Story: Words, Music, Movement, Kazoos & Bones!
- I Am a Story: Family and Autobiographical Stories
- One World/One Story: Studying Cultures Through Their Stories
- History Tells Tales: Creating Stories from Historical Events
- Telling It In A Poem or Song: Simple Poetry and Songwriting
FEES & FUNDING
Funding assistance is available through Illinois ArtsTour, MO-Tour, and Heartland Arts Fund.
Call or email Beth for information.